These are all good desires, it is okay to expect the best of life, but the connecting factor is what we do in-between. What do you do everyday in preparation for six figures et al'. I have learnt these few tips and will like to share them with you:
1. Never be idle: Whatever your hands find to do, do with all your might. It happens a lot to see people look down on what they have before them, but expect miracles from heaven. You are mean to the not-so-good-looking guy in your office, but you are trusting God for a cool guy. You refuse to take up a front desk job, but prefer to sit at home without a job, waiting for six figures.
2. Keep improving on what you have: Life is a journey, and moving continuously ahead opens you up to different horizons. The parable of the talents is a vivid example here; the more, the more. Improve on what you have and more opportunities will open up.
3. Help others on the way: Be of assistance to everyone you can assist, never feel inept. Sometimes people feel distracted by opportunities to help, they prefer to keep heading in the direction of success alone.
4. Be thankful: Whatever you achieve, thank God for it. If you are faithful in little, you will be faithful in much. Faithfulness attracts rewards that money cannot buy.
5. Don't take short cuts: Sometimes, people make it seem like you have to be crooked to succeed, they shun honesty and right living. You do not need to cut corners or cheat to succeed. It may take a while, but doing the right thing pays.
6. Expect the best: Be positive and you will get positive results.
I hope this has helped you today, like I said earlier, life is a journey, it does not happen to you suddenly. Believe the best and prepare for it, and you will see the fruit you really desire.
Copyright © 2016 Omonefe Oisedebamen Eruotor